Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Spooky Little Pouch...

It's time for this week's Inspirational Card Sketch! Keeping in the theme of the week, I have a halloween project to share with you today...


My favourite paper haunt, Paper Zone in Washington, often shares templates that you can grab and take home for free! They photocopy a bunch and leave them there for anyone to take, so I always make sure to check when I am there. This week, I found this cute little pouch:


If I am REALLY clever, maybe I'll figure out a way to share the template with you, but in the meantime, here are the details! I used a very light cream cardstock for my pouch base, and added some DP from Making Memories - I used Black Soot Distress Ink to darken the edges a little. I used my SU! punches for my sentiment, which is from Waltzingmouse's Halloween Party set. I then sprayed it with a pewter coloured shimmer mist to dirty it up a little. I rubbed my cotton lace over my Distress Ink pad, to make it look a little less stark on the background. I added some black rhinestones to complete the sketch, and finished the whole pouch with a vintage black button tied with some orange ribbon!

Check out this week's sketch and give it a go for yourself! Tomorrow is day 3 of my countdown, and I will be sharing some seriously scary pictures with you! 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...