Friday, October 15, 2010

A Merry Christmas to You

This is my second post for today! Keep scrolling to see my new snowman friend!

I have officially become one of those crafters that suffers withdrawal when I do not create something for a day or 2!
I made this card a couple of days ago, but haven't posted it yet... I'll explain later in this post.
I made this card for this week's sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. I used the Very Vintage Christmas set from Waltzingmouse for all the stamping on this card. I stamped the background cardstock using the snowflake images, accenting them with some bling. I stamped the Kraft panel behind my sentiment using the 2 border stamps, copying a card I saw in the WMS gallery - but I couldn't figure out which of the designers created it, so I can't give credit where it's due! I stamped the holly with my VersaFine, and cut them out of my green paper. I layered my main sentiment, after stamping it twice and cutting out the detail. Finally, I used my nesties to create the shapely bottom to the front of this card, and accented it with some of the flourishes in the set.

So do you notice a difference in my photos of this card? I will post early next week to explain what I have spent my time doing this week - I am on a journey to find the perfect way to photograph my cards, something I am completely happy with. I'll fill you in on what I've been up to, and where I land in the end! One thing is for sure - my photo quality is permanently improved - no more shadowy, dark photos! Check back, maybe all my homework will help you as well!

Pin It

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Love it!

Steph said...

Really pretty!

Kristii said...

Absolutely lovely!!! The colors are fantastic and I love the holly!!

Kazan Clark said...

beautiful! Your stamp work is something to admire!
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...