Friday, October 1, 2010

As Promised...

Well, I'd hoped to post this yesterday, but the day was over before I knew it!
This is for this week's sketch over at Inspirational Card Sketches. I chose to do something a little different than a card though! I stole this idea from Claire at Waltzingmouse - run a glassine bag through a cuttlebug folder to give it some texture. And how cute does it look?

I used the "Partially Decomposed Fingers" stamp from Wanda's Pantry (Waltzingmouse), embossed in black powder, and cut the label out with my Labels 3 nesties. Then I used Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink to shade the label, using my Nestie to mask it. I just layered the one colour of ink until I was happy with it. I added black rhinestones to the corner flourishes for a little bling. I cut some spiderweb DP from Basic Grey with my goo punch, and added some ribbon to finish it. The bat was cut out from Midnight Feast (WMS), and also sports a little black bling! And what are my actual fingers? Cheesies!

Head over to the ICS Blog to check out the sketch for yourself!

Pin It

2 comments:

Dianna said...

I love the bag, Meredith! {{HUGS}} Di

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cuuute treat bag Meredith! Love how you embossed it & that WM image looks fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...