Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Slight Ramble...

Yes, I promised to post my card (or is it?) for this week's Inspirational Card Sketch later today, but have been busy as a bee all day putting together a newly organized craft room. In the midst of all this, I realized that I have not downloaded the pics of this week's project off the camera yet, and I don't have the camera with me. So I can't do it. I also don't think it's going to happen tomorrow. Thursday, maybe? This week is a bit hairy.

Thank you to everyone who answered my post below about my background. The majority of you can see it, which is great. Now to figure out why the rest of us can't...

Today I FINALLY received my first order from Papertrey Ink!! I am so excited to start playing with these babies... I just don't have time yet! Yikes... anyway, all but two of the 9 sets I ordered are Christmas sets, so that must mean it's time to start some holiday projects! I have a couple more halloween tricks up my sleeve, but once they're done, I am so excited to start working on Christmas!

I also plan to, before too long, add a list of the lovely ladies I am playing with over at Papertrey Playhouse. I hope you'll check out their blogs once I do, because I am liking what I am seeing so far, and am sure you will too!

SO... I am *hoping* to bring you the following in the next week:

- updated blog list for Papertrey Playhouse
- a few more Halloween projects before I start with Christmas
- some spooky pics of all the decor and haunting I've been doing around the house
- a tour of my craft space

Will that make up for my tardiness?

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...