Tuesday, September 7, 2010

S is for...

A quick post today, to share with you this week's Inspirational Card Sketch.
My friend just had a baby girl, and I made this altered canvas to go in her room. I embossed my chipboard S, and dabbed it in some white craft ink, before sporadically spreading some pink embossing powder on it. I didn't want it to look perfect! I then used some various DP's, which I finished with some faux stitching. I distressed everything using Antique Linen ink, and ruffled my paper doily. I used my Labels 4 for the tag behind the S, and stamped it with the stars from Midnight Feast (Waltzingmouse) in Antique Linen before distressing the edges with the same ink.


Head on over to check out this week's sketch for yourself!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...