Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Poll....

Happy Tuesday! First, it is time for another Inspirational Card Sketch, but I will be posting late with that one... Check back later!

But I want to do a little poll - it will really help me out if you don't mind taking a second to leave a comment!! As you may know, I recently re-did my whole blog's appearance, with some adventures taking place with my background. I finally leaned on my HTML savvy brother to help me with applying my background image as I could just not get it to work with my 3 column layout. So he fiddled, and applied something, and told me to go look - and I can't see it. He can.

I tried both Safari and Explorer, and have had no luck.

So my question to you - can you see the patterned sidebars that coordinate with my title banner? Or do you just see a white background across your whole screen?

If you all can see it, I won't bug him again, but if you can't see it, then I have a case to get him to help me... AGAIN. ;)

PUH-LEESE take two seconds to say "Yes I see it!" or "Nope, it's all white" so that I can figure this whole thing out.

THANK YOU!!


Pin It

7 comments:

Melissa Martin said...

Yup I can see the pretty flowers on the side! Looks very nice!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Yep I can see the pretty flowers & scalloped edge! Looks great!

alicia said...

yep i also see it, looking good

Dana said...

I see it! It's very pretty!

Monica K. said...

Yes, I see it. It's beautiful! BTW, I'm using Safari 5 on a Mac, if that helps.

Kay said...

I see a pretty floral pattern, think your brother would like to do one for me, too? (just kidding, well, sort of) :)

Charmaine Stack said...

I see it. Am using Mozilla Firefox on a PC. Very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...