Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Papertrey Playhouse has Launched!

Hello my faithful followers!

This has been a busy week!! Today is my birthday, so I treated myself to some shopping, rather than be productive in the craft room! ;)

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know about a new group I am a part of. You can visit the blog by clicking HERE!


I am new to blog groups, but am very excited to be a part of this one. I am new to the world of Papertrey Ink, but have been anxious to use their products for months now. I am still waiting on my first order to arrive, but am so excited to get started. When I saw the opportunity to be a part of this group, I jumped on it!

Technically, this is a challenge blog. But mainly, it's a place to share PTI inspiration! Today is the launch of this new blog, with a great challenge that I am excited to try. You have about 2 weeks to enter each challenge, so there is lots of time to play along - perfect for busy ladies like myself!

I will be hosting the November 2nd challenge, but in the meantime I encourage you all to take a peek and join in the fun... I hope to post my contribution to this week's challenge in the next couple of days!

Pin It

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Happy Birthday Meredith! Happy to hear you treated yourself to some goodies :) Can't wait to see what you create!

Adele Fowler said...

Hope you had a great day yesterday!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...