Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday DH!

It's time for another Inspirational Card Sketch...
It's my husband's birthday this month, and it's always a challenge to make a masculine card - especially because I have no real masculine stamps! Never mind papers, inks, etc... and he's a real guy's guy... likes to come in after working on building something or another outside and enjoy a cold beer before checking the hockey score kind of guy.

I can't take credit for this awesome background, created with a Waltzingmouse Stamps labels no. 3 border stamp. I completely copied this from Anya, who is an amazing designer for WMS. I added my sentiment using the same stamp on my label cut with the Labels 3 Nesties. I added some grosgrain and buttons to complete the sketch, keeping the whole CAS, as they say!

Pin It

2 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a great card for your hubby Meredith! I find it such a challenge to make masculine cards - this is simply wonderful!

scrapnnMO said...

I love your card Meredith. It's a perfect gentlemans card. Fabulous job well done. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...