Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby Mouse Challenge...

How do the weeks go by so quick? Time for another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

Here is the sketch:

And here is my card:

I followed this sketch pretty literally because I loved it so much. As soon as I saw the challenge on the blog this week, I was excited to give it a go!

A very good friend of mine just delivered a baby girl 2 days ago, so I am excited to send this card to welcome her newest family member!

I used Say it With Style for all the stamped images - I created the background with the border in the set, and used the cute little illustration for the baby's head in one of my cut outs. I added some bling, paper flowers and my sentiment, and there you have it. I like how it turned out - especially because it is NOTHING like where I was going when I got started! Baby girl's name is Smith - really modern and funky, so I think this card fits!

Hope you like!

Pin It

6 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a sweet baby card Meredith! I am sure your GF will cherish this! Love the rhinestones & lil' flower blossoms :) Thanks so much for playing along with this week's WMSC - hope you return Saturday for an all new sketch to play with :)

Julia Aston said...

I love the rolled roses inside the punched circles Meredith! And that sweet little baby's head stamp - so pretty for the new mum! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous baby card, love the colours and the hand made flowers so pretty.

Ruth M said...

What a lovely baby card, love the Kraft with the pink, very pretty!

Belinda said...

So sweet -- love the rolled roses! How fun!

Ann said...

What a clever baby card - its so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...