These were pretty quick to bang out, actually. I used some stock cards that were on hand, though normally I do not reach for these (I don't care for the quality of them, generally speaking). I wanted something that reflected the fact that we had a girl, but wasn't necessarily baby. Just not my mood that day!
I cut out all the pieces of paper in an assembly line, so that it was just a matter of assembly. I also utilized my Big Shot and punches to do all the work for me!
I stamped one sheet of paper to create the floral pattern, then cut out my pieces. I inked the edges to add some dimension, then ran them through the Big Shot in a Cuttlebug folder. I used my Labels 4 Nestabilities for the green background, and embossed it to give it a finished look. Finally, I punched out my 2 ovals, one scallaoped, and stamped the "thank you" in the center. Easy peasy! I used some foam pop dots to give it some depth, and that's it!
Very proud of myself for managing to do this with a 2 week old!