Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy June!

In honour of my due date - today I am due with my second baby - I am posting a baby card I threw together last week. And what do you know, I remembered to dig out where to give credit to for the sketch!


The sketch is from Inspirational Card Sketches:


I am convinced this little nugget is a boy, so while I made 3 baby cards with this layout (I'll share the others later this week, provided I am not in labour!), I am featuring the blue one today!



This was a super simple layout, but I think it turned out pretty cute! The colours really lended themselves together well, and the buttons were a really cute accent for a baby card, I thought.

Stay tuned for the neutral and girl versions to come!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...