Friday, May 14, 2010

Sneaky Sneaky...

Well, was I ever excited to get started this morning! I've had an idea rolling around in my noggen for a week about what I wanted to make for the Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz on Monday. And finally yesterday, all the pieces were in order, so I could get started today!

And then I changed my plan completely.

Anyway... I won't be posting full photos until Monday, because otherwise it feels like cheating. So I thought I would show some close up "sneek peek" photos of what I did today. And yes, I know that isn't how you spell sneak...

SO... what I will give you is this. The only stamp sets I have from Waltzingmouse are 2 that are Nestie friendly, and one that is Christmas. That's right, Christmas. And the theme for this month's Waltz is Birthdays. And I have to use WMS stamps. Oh, I am just that good!

We'll see if I get anything posted over the weekend, but in the meantime, enjoy the little teases!

Hmmm...


Brads and ribbon, hmmm...


And your last clue...

Pin It

1 comment:

Angela Mclean said...

OOOO love the ribbon with the brads idea!!! Cannot wait to see the whole thing come Monday!
Angela xxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...