Saturday, May 8, 2010

Move along, there's nothing to see here...

Unfortunately, I have nothing new to post today... but I still thought I'd check in and ramble for a minute!

My brother in law just bought his first place, so a lot of the family's time has been devoted for the past week, and will be for the next few weeks, to getting the place in order so that he's ready to move in. So because I am mere weeks away from delivering my second baby and can't do much in the way of painting, I am on lunch duty when the weekend crew is at work. My point? I don't have a lot of time for crafting on the weekends!

So, I am currently resting swollen ankles while my daughter has her nap, and am cruising through SCS to find more inspiration for the thank you gifts we'll be giving out at her second birthday. I LOVE searching through the galleries and seeing all the fun gifts people have created. I was saying to my mother in law last night that it's really going to come in handy when my kids are in school and I have teachers to buy for!

Anyway... maybe if we're lucky I'll have some new stuff to show you early next week!

Pin It

1 comment:

Katie Renz said...

Hi Meredith... I just had to pop by and say hi and your post header made me laugh! Things are looking good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...