Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Scrappin'...

Well, I did warn you there might be a lot of snowflakes in the next while!




This is another layout that I found online, only I am not sure where the credit goes, as I found it in Google Images, and forgot to list the site.

So, I did two pages using the same layout, and just reversed them, so that when they're in my book, they'll compliment each other. I used 5x7 photos of each of us, which is a new size for me in terms of scrapping! But I am really happy with how they turned out, and think they worked perfect.



This is a really simple layout, but I thought it turned out to be pretty effective!

Maybe tomorrow I'll spare you and show you something different? We'll see....

Pin It

1 comment:

inksandthinks said...

Absolutely lovely. I'm such a crow - I love sparkly things!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...