Monday, May 31, 2010

May Showers bring...

ED: I have tracked down where this sketch came from! It is from Inspirational Card Sketches, found here.

... wait, what? Isn't it April Showers? Well, here on the Lower Mainland, spring came last week, and promptly left again, leaving us with nothing but rain, rain and more rain. I am so ready for sunshine.



However, the card I am sharing with you today is a shower card, so I guess it's appropriate.



I was using another sketch I found somewhere online (seriously have to get better with my credits, I know... I'll dig it out and update it at some point!). I don't love this card, as it's a bit simple, and I found the colours a little challenging, but I wanted something that was less traditional than your typical shower card. As I mentioned before, I am trying to fill up our dwindling supply!

Still no baby around here, so if you're lucky I'll have more to post tomorrow!

Pin It

1 comment:

Susan said...

I just love your designs. What a pleasure my journey through your blog page was. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...