Friday, April 30, 2010

Where the heck did the time go?

I had no idea it had been a month since I was last on my blog... slacker!

I really need to add my Easter pictures to show off my fab lunch setting, complete with many a paper project. I also have a couple of other projects I've since completed that I could share.

I guess I have been slacking because I really am wanting to jazz up this blog with pretty backgrounds and an interesting title block, and haven't managed it just yet. However, I asked around on the Waltzingmouse Stamps forum, here, and got some good tips, so I might just be able to do something about it.

Of course, I am expecting my second baby in only one month, do you think this is a bit ambitious, or what? Ah, it wouldn't be like me to keep things simple.

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...